Why become a Member?
Are you someone of Trinbagonian heritage living in Ontario who desires to be part of the cultural, social and political fiber that makes up your community? Do you want to help underpriviledged youth, participate in fundraising events, and become part of a business network that builds the economic status of the Trinbagonian community? If your answer to these questions is "Yes" then join the Trinidad and Tobago Association of Ontario (TNTAO).
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- become part of a team of people trying to elevate and provide positive images of Trinbagonians.
- promote your businesses for a nominal fee on our website
- get discounted rates for our paid functions
What We Do...
As an organization TNTAO provides these important functions to the Trinbagonian community:
- Education and Outreach: Promotes our interests and well-being by participating in educational, social and cultural and political activities.
- Opportunities: Develops an agenda to profile our community by providing leadership with integrity, competence and dignity.
- Future: Gives an effective voice in the shaping of Ontario and the future of Canada.
TNTAO offers two levels of membership: Individual Membersip and Family Membership. To join, please download and print the form below and mail to:
1240 Eglinton Avenue West
#B-7 P.O. Box 37002
Mississauga, Ontario L5V0B6
There is a 10-day application review process for membership applications. You will be notified in writing once your application has been accepted, and your Membership fees can then be paid online via PayPal or sent through the mail.
TNTAO Application Form (PDF 21.85KB)